Skip to content
Roles and responsibility of the Career Guidance Cell
- SWOT Analysis of Students – Interacting with the students to understand their strengths and weakness.
- Identifying the Training Need Analysis : Developing the training programs according to the Technological changes and the Corporate requirements.
- Identifying the Trainers and Industry practitioners who are best suitable for the identified training needs.
- Conducting and monitoring the training program: Collecting feedback of the Training programs to identify the gaps and strengthen in future.
- Counseling the students when so ever need arises.
- Meeting with corporate decision makers for placements
- Placement drive – conduct Recruitment end-to-end process, also identify Internship opportunities to the students.
- Guiding the students to overcome the problems they face in their initial periods of work life.