Dr. Shreekanth Patil
BE – Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech – Machine Design
Ph.D – Advanced Composite Materials & Vibration Analysis
Areas of Interest
- Advanced Composite Materials
- Vibration analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAEng) Membership No:280981
- Life Member, Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP) No: PM04832175
- Engineering Drawing
- Manufacturing Process
- Kinematic of Machines
Conference / Journal Publications
- Shreekant Patil, D. Mallikarjuna Reddy (2020) “Impact damage assessment in carbon fiber reinforced composite using vibration-based damage index and ultrasonic C-scanning method” In Structures (Vol. 28, pp. 638-650). Elsevier Publication https://doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2020.09.011
- Shreekant Patil, Mallikarjuna Reddy (2020) “Damage Identification in Hemp Fiber (Cannabis sativa) Reinforced Composite Plates Using MAC and COMAC Correlation Methods: Experimental Study”. Journal of Natural Fiber https://doi.org/10.1080/15440478.2020.1764449
- Shreekant Patil, Mallikarjuna Reddy (2020). “Impact analysis of Thick Cylindrical Sandwich Panels with Foam Core Subjected to Single and Multi-mass Impacts” Scientia Iranica https://doi.org/10.24200/SCI.2020.55341.4180
- Shreekant Patil, Mallikarjuna Reddy (2020). “Study of oblique low velocity impact on composite plate.” Materials Today: Proceedings. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.125
- Sharma, V., Reddy, D.M. and Shreekant Patil, (2020) Stress Analysis of Automotive Chassis Using Hypermesh and Optistruct. In Advances in Automotive Technologies (pp. 169-185). Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5947-1_14 .
- Reddy, D.M., Shreekant Patil, Matti, K.S. and Abhinav, N., 2020. Low Velocity of Single and Multiple Impacts on Curved and Hybrid Curved Composite Panel for Aircraft Applications. In Advances in Automotive Technologies (pp. 215-223).Springer.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5947-1_17
- Shreekant Patil, Mallikarjuna Reddy, and Munirami Reddy (2018) “Low velocity impact analysis on composite structures – A review” International Conference on Design, Materials & Manufacture (ICDEM), NITK Suratkal, India, Jan 29-31, 2018, AIP publications, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5029585
- Shreekant Patil, Mallikarjuna Reddy (2020). “Study of oblique low velocity impact on composite plate.” Materials Today: Proceedings (2020). International Mechanical Engineering Congress 2019 – (IMEC 2019) 29 Nov 19 – Dec 2019 | National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.125
- Shreekant Patil, D. Mallikarjuna Reddy, Rajasekhara Reddy Mutra “Finite element simulation of low velocity impact damage on titanium/GFRP hybrid laminates” International Conference on Design, Automation and Control (ICDAC – 2020) 6th to 8th January 2020, VIT University, Vellore, India. (Scopus Indexed)
- Kumar, Kasam Santosh, Shreekant Patil, and D. Mallikarjuna Reddy (2018). “Modeling and Analysis of Low Velocity Impact on Composite Plate with Different Ply Orientations.” International Conference on Innovation, Engineering and Entrepreneurship, Portugal pp. 515-521. Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91334-6_70 (Scopus Indexed).
- Kishen Karumbaiah B J, Basava T and Shreekant Patil, “Investigation of Dry Wear Characteristics of Caryata Urens Palm Trunk”, presented and in Proceedings of International Conference on Technological Advancements in Material and Manufacturing for Industrial Environments held at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) on 4th -5th March 2016.
- Shreekant Patil, Shravamkumar Kerur “Numerical study on nonlinear behaviour of fiber reinforced composite plates” presented in International conference on recent innovation in engineering (ICRIE-2016) At HIT Engineering College Nidasoshi Belgum, Karnataka on 8th October 2016.
- Shreekant Patil, Rajesab Diddimani, Veeranagouda Patil, “Experimental investigation of Tensile Properties of Banana reinforced Epoxy Composites”, Presented at National Conference on Make in India-An Opportunity for Emerging Engineering Technologies on 5th- 6th of February 2016. SGBIT Belagavi, Karnataka.