Mr. Ganesh V N
B.E- Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech- Digital Electronics and Communication System
Ph.D- Pursuing in the area of VLSI/Nanotechnology
13 Years(Teaching) + 0.5 Years (Industry)
Area of Interest
- Analog and digital communication
- Embedded system design
- Life Member of ISTE: LM 97826
- Life Member of IAENG 195786
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Principles of Communication
- Microwaves and Antennas
- Fiber Optic Networks
- Electronic Devices
- Antenna Theory And Design
- Modern Digital Signal Processing
- Optical Fiber Communication
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
Conference / Journal Publications
- Ganesh V N, Mr. Parameshwara R, “Implementation of Adaptive Viterbi Decoder on FPGA for Wireless Communication”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) Vol. 4, Issue 2, page. no. 318-324. February 2015, ISSN (Print):2347 – 6710.
- Ganesh V N, Mr. Hemanth S, “Velocity energy efficient and link aware cluster tree-based data collection of wireless sensor networks” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 03 Issue: 06, June-2016, e-ISSN: 2395 -0056.
- Ganesh V N, Vibha, Varnasri, Prajwitha And Fidelia Chaitra, “Skin Disease Recognition Using Texture Analysis” published in IJERT(ISSN:2278-0181) Volume 8, Issue 6, June 2019.
- D’Souza Dony Armstrong, S.V. Veena Devi & N. Ganesh, “Pedal effects modelling for stringed instruments by employing schemes of DSP in real time for Vocals and music”, Advances in Communication, Signal Processing, VLSI, and Embedded Systems, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020 in Lecture notes in Electrical Engineering under Scopus ISSN 1876-1119. page97.
- Ganesh V.N, Dr. Shantharama Rai C. (2020). Thin Film Transistors for Display Applications: A Review. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(7), 11092-11100.
- Ganesh V.N, K Aishwarya Shetty, Melrine Aquila Saldanha, Muzna Nazhath, Namrata Arun, “Real Time Object Detection for Autonomous Vehicles”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 07 Issue: 08 | Aug 2020, e-ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Sampreeth S J, Shruthi V, Ravikiran, Reshal Teena D’souza, Ganesh V N, “Dual Electromagnetic Engine”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume 7, Issue 8, August 2020, No: 187, e-ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Ganesh V N, Dr. Shantharama Rai C, Dr. Jayarama A, “The growth of semiconductor thin layer on silicon substrate using sol-gel method”, Solid State Technology Journal, Issue Vol. 63 No.6(2020),pp23797-23802.
- Ganesh V N, “Implementation of 3D audio effects using HRTF for real time application on Blackfin Processor”, “ACEEE Proc. of Int. Conf. on Recent Trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI, ICrtSIV-14, Advances in Engineering and Technology Series, ISSN (Print): 2214-0344, Volume 5, pp. 361-367
- Dony Armstrong D’souza, Mrs. Sunitha Lasrado, Mr. Ganesh V N, “Virtual Analog and Digital Effects Models for Vocal and Musical Sound Synthesis in Real Time” International Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering, IRNet Explore Proceedings, 20th May 2012, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-81693-29-2, pp. 247-251.
- Sunil Kumar K B, Mr. Ganesh V N, “Design and Implementation of Binary Signed Vedic Multiplier for Digital Signal Processing Applications”, ACEEE Proc. Of Int. Conf. on Recent Trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI, ICRTSIV-2014, Advances in Engineering and Technology Series, ISSN (Print): 2214-0344, Volume 5, pp. 7-12.
- Ganesh V N, Mr. Sachin G Acharya, Mr. Subramanya Bhat, “Machine Vision Robot with Real Time Sensing”, Proceedings of XI Control Instrumentation System Conference, CISCON-14, STM Journals, ISBN No.: 978-81-929998-0-7, pp. 241-245. Journal of Advancements in Robotics volume 1, issue 2(2014) page 20-24.
- Ganesh V N, Dr. Shantharama Rai C, “Comparison study on thin film transistors for flexible display device application” in International Conference on Electrical, Communication, Electronics, Instrumentation and Computing (ECEIC-19) CFP19R88-PRJ: 978-1-7281-0173-6.
- Project guided for “CROP ROTATION CONTROL AND BIRD/ANIMAL PREDATION CONTROL BASED AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM” is selected for sponsorship (Grant of 4,500/-) in KSCST 37th series of student projects 2014 (Ref. No.37S0273) and also for a project exhibition held at BVB Hubli.
- Project selected and funded for Technology Related Innovative Projects (TRIP) 2014-15 by Vision Group on Science and Technology (VGST), Govt. of Karnataka with an amount of Rs.30,000.
- Project guided for “ELDERLY CARE” is selected for sponsorship (Grant of 5,000/-) in KSCST 41st series of student projects 2018 (Ref. No. 41S_BE_0487).