MR. Ramanath Kini M G
B.E- Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech- Digital Electronics and Communication
8.5 Years (Teaching)
Area of Interest
Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Life Member of The Indian Society for Technical Education (LM127110)
- Information Theory and Coding
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Computer Communication Networks
- Signals and Systems
- Network Security
- Digital Image Processing
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
- Virtual Faculty Conclave for Non-IEEE Faculty members FDP by IEEE Bangalore on 25th April 2020.
- Online Certification Course on Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation by WIPO- Technology and Innovation and Support Centre (TISC) Patent Information Centre (PIC), Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology, IISc Campus, Bengaluru Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM), Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade, Government of India, New Delhi form 29th April to 2nd May 2020.
- Webinar on Research Workflows, Research Metrics & Excellence in Academic Institutes by AICTE and Elsevier on 14th May 2020.
- Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning (Linear Algebra & Probability Basis) an AICTE sponsored STTP organized by NMAMIT, Nitte from 7th to 13th August 2020
- Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning (Statistics and Neural Basis) an AICTE sponsored STTP organized by NMAMIT, Nitte from 14th to 21st August 2020
- Advanced Topics and Applications of Machine Learning an AICTE sponsored STTP organized by NMAMIT, Nitte from 31st August 2020 to 5th September
Conference / Journal Publications
- Paper titled Intelligent Horn: An Elegant Solution to Noise Pollution published in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (ISSN: 2367-3370) Volume. 166, pp 439-444
- Paper titled Future of Noiseless Automotive Communication: Geo-Horn published in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology(ISSN:2207- 6360), Volume. 29, No. 2020
- Paper titled Underflow and Overflow Prevention in Reversible Watermarking using Histogram Shifting published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology(ISSN:2278- 0181) 2018
- Paper titled Low Cost 3D Printer published in International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology(ISSN: 2278-9359), May-2017
- Presented the paper titled Intelligent Horn: An Elegant Solution to Noise Pollution at 2nd International Conference on Information Management & Machine Intelligence (ICIMMI-2020) on 24th and 25th July 2020 at Poornima Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Presented the paper titled Future of Noiseless Automotive Communication: Geo- Horn At International Conference on Emerging Trends In Science and Engineering on 10th and 11th July 2020 at Shri Madhwa Vadiraja Institute of Technology & Management is an engineering. Bantakal
- Presented the paper titled Implementation of Digital Down Convereter in System Generator International Conference on Emerging Trends In Engineering on 15th &16th May 2012 at NMAMIT, Nitte.
- Presented the paper titled Solar Energing Harnessing device for power generation on at National Conference on Electronics, Signals and Communication on 29th May 2017 at GSSS Institute of Technology, Mysuru.
- Presented the paper titled Lower cost 3D Printer at 3rd NationalConference onElectronics, Signals and Communication on 17th May 2018 at GSSS Institute of Technology, Mysuru.
- Funded by VTU for project Low cost 3D printer with an amount of Rs 5,000/-