Dr. C R Rajashekar
BE – Mechanical Engineering
ME – Thermal Engineering
Ph.D – Combustion
30 years (Teaching + Industry)
Area of Interest
- Combustion of fuel
- Alternate fuels
- Heat transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Control Engineering
- Engineering Graphics
- “Impact of Bio-diesel fuel on Durability of CI Engines – A Review”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 01201
- “Experimental Studies on Effect of Nano particle blended Biodiesel Combustion on Performance and Emission of CI Engine”, IConMMEE 2018 IOP Publishing IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 01201
- Spray characteristics of Swirl Spray Injector-A review, International conference on applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, MIT, Manipal, 2017,
- “Study of constraint issues in Elasto-plastic fracture Analysis using Experimental and finite Element Simulation” International Conference on POWER ENGINEERING, ASME-2017, June 26-30, 2017,
- “Studies on effect of various surfactants on stable dispersion of graphenenano particles in Simaruba biodiesel”, International conference on Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Applications (IConAMMA), 14-16th July 2016, Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Studies on Design of Cyclone separator with Tri chambered Filter unit for dust removal in Rice Mills, Proceedings of 2016 International conference on IT, Mechanical and communication-ICIMCE 2016, ISBN 978-93-84422-51-6,Pattaya,January 2-3,2016
- “Determination of fracture toughness in tensile fracture and fatigue fracture of steels”, International conference on Aeronautical, Robotics and Manufacturing Engineering (ARME’2015), June 2015, Bangkok (Thailand)
- Sandeep K, C R Rajashekhar and Dhananjaya P K, “Effect of Carbon Nano tube addition in bio-diesel combustion”, International conference on Innovations and Emerging trends in Mechanical Engineering, Nagarjuna College of Engineering, 17th October 2015
- “Reductions of bio-diesel exhaust emissions through engine combustion chamber design modifications-an experimental study”, International Mechanical Engineering congress IMEC-2014, NIT, Trichy, June 2014
- “Combustion studies of Twisting – Blade Piston Diesel Engine Fuelled with Karanja Bio – Diesel” International conference ASME 2013 Congress & Exposition in Mechanical Engineering, IMECE2013-64138, 15-21.2013, vol.6A, ppV06AT07A009, ISBN: 978-0-7918-5628-4
- “Experimental studies on the effect of threaded piston geometry on combustion and emission of diesel engine fuelled with Karanja bio-diesel”, International conference ICCSEM-2013, DayandaSagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, 26th& 27th2013.
- “Experimental Studies on Combustion and Emission characteristics of Tri- Chambered Piston Diesel Engine” International conferences on AMMMT – 2013, SIT, Tumkur, 3 rd& 4 thMay, 2013. ISBN-13978-81-926304-0-3
- “The Effect of Titanium Oxide Content in Piston Coating on The Performance & Emission Characteristics of Bio-diesel Fuelled C.I.Engine”,International conference on Sustainable materials in Engineering-2013 (ICoSm-2013), Penang Island, Malaysia, March 26th& 27th
- “Studies on the effect of squish of modified piston on Performance and combustion characteristics of bio-diesel (Honge) fuelled C.I. engine” International Conference on challenges and opportunities in mechanical and Industrial Engg. 11-13.July 2012, pp553-559 MSRIT, Bangalore. (ISBN: 978-93-82338-04-8)
- “Effect of squish and tumble on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of bio-diesel (Honge) fuelled CI engine”InternationalConference on challenges and opportunities in mechanical and Industrial Engg. 11-13.July, 2012, MSRIT, Bangalore.(ISBN: 978-93-82338-04-8)
- “Studies on induced turbulence combustion on performance and Combustion characteristics of Bio-diesel fuelled C. I. Engine” International Conference on Mechanical & Industrial Engineering (ICMIE) Goa, Paper ID: ICMIE-17JUN12-024, 17 June 2012. (ISBN: 978-93-81693-89-6)
- “Experimental studies on augmented turbulence combustion of bio-diesel fuelled C.I.Engine ” International conference on AMMMT – 2010, SIT, Tumkur, Nov.18& 19,2010
- “Design & Development of motor cycle foldable helmet” International conference on AMMMT-2010 SIT, Tumkur, Nov.18&19,2010
- “Higher Fuel Economy Using Taguchi Technique”,International Conference on IC Engines & Combustion, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, 6-9 Dec, 2007
- “Optimization of IC Engine parameters Using Taguchi Technique”, International Conference on Engineering Design in 2007, IISC Bangalore, August2007
- “Optimization of IC Engine Parameters”, 3rd International Conference on Quality, Reliability and lnfo.com Technology-ICQRIT2006, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi Dec 2006.
- “Investigating the Role of Fatty Acid Methyl Ester Composition on Engine Performance and Emission Characteristics”, International Journal of Vehicle Structures & Systems Volume 10 Issue 4 (2018)
- “Experimental investigation on accelerated biodiesel oxidation for karanja oil methyl ester”, International Journal of Mechanical and ProductionEngineering Research and Development (IJMPERD)ISSN (P): 2249-6890; ISSN (E): 2249-8001, Vol. 8, Special Issue 7, Oct 2018, 71-76
- “Effect of Injection Timing on the Utilization of B20 Blends of Dairy Scum Oil Methyl Esters (Dsome) fulled Diesel Engine”, European Journal of Sustainable Development Research, 2018, 2(2), xx ISSN: 2542-4742.
- “Studies on effect of Graphene Nano particle addition in different levels with Simarouba bio-diesel and diesel blends on performance , combustion and emission characteristics of CI engine” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 13369-018-3121-6, Mar 5, 2018,Springer publication
- Studies on Effect of Injection Pressure of Graphene Nano particles added Simarouba Biodiesel blend fuel on C I engine Performance and Emission, Frontiers Journal Of Social Technological And Environmental Science, V6, No.2, pp326-337,2017, ISSN: 2238-8869
- Studies on effect of Injection timing of Graphene Nano particles blended simarouba bio-diesel blend on C I Engine, International Journal of Engineering, vol.30, no.8, pp1205-1214,2017
- Studies on effect of various surfactants on stable dispersion of graphenenano particles in simarouba biodiesel – IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 149 (2016) 012083 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/149/1/012083
- “Determination of fracture toughness and fatigue crack growth rate using circumferentially cracked round bar specimens of Al2014T651”, Aerospace Science and Technology, vol.47, 2015, pp 92-97, ELESEVIER publication.
- Studies on Design of Cyclone separator with Tri chambered Filter unit for dust removal in Rice Mills, International journal of Mining, Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering (IJMMME), Volume 3,Issue 4, 2015, ISSN 2320-4060 (online)
- “Using simorouba as a bio-diesel studies the effect of modified(Threaded) piston on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of diesel engine”, International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, ISSN 2351-8014 Vol. 8 No. 1 Sep. 2014, pp. 64-72
- “RFID based Metro train system”, International journal of Advancements in Research & Technologies, vol.3, May 2014, pp95-97
- “Reductions of bio-diesel exhaust emissions through engine combustion chamber design modifications-an experimental study”, Journal of Advanced Mechanics and Materials, vol.592-594, pp 1751-1755, 2014, Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland.
- “The Effect of Titanium Oxide Content in Piston Coating on The Performance & Emission Characteristics of Bio-diesel fuelled C.I.Engine”, Journal of Advanced Materials ResearchISSN:1662-8985, vol.795, 2013, pp24-28.Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland.
- “An experimental study on the effect of thermal barrier coating on diesel engine performance”, International Journal of Innovative research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 2, issue 8, 2013, pp3554-3562
- “Influence of injection pressure on performance of Simarouba Bio-diesel engine” International Journal of scientific & engineering research, vol.4, Issue 7, July-2013.
- “Studies on effects of combustion chamber geometry and injection pressure on bio-diesel combustion” International Journal of Transactions of Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineers (TCSME), vol.36, no.4, 2012, pp429-438. ISSN: 0315-8977
- “Studies of Parametric Analysis of High Temperature Resistance Furnace” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 2, February- 2013 pp.01-15. ISSN: 2278-0181
- “Studies of squish and tumble effect on performance of multi-chambered piston CI engine” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 2, Issue 5, Sept. – Oct. 2012, pp.874-878.
- “Effect of titanium oxide coating on performance characteristics of Bio-diesel (Honge) fuelled C.I.Engine” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research Vol.2, Issue.4, July-Aug 2012 pp-2825-2828 ISSN: 2249-6645
- “Optimization of spark ignition engine parameters using Taguchi Parameter design” International journal on Mechanical and Automobile EnggISSN 0974X, Volume 10, PP29-39, Issue No.1, June -August 2010