Dr. Lokesh M
Area of Interest
- Vibration measurement analysis and control
- Condition Monitoring of rotating Machinery
- Fault diagnosis and ANN application
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Dynamics of Machines
- Product Design Principles
- Principles of Maintenance
- Maintenance Engineering and management
- Operations Research
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Electro Mechanical Condition Monitoring
- Process Equipment Maintenance
- Lokesha, Samson Alemayehu ( 2002) Air spring suspension system using tennis balls. Journal of faculty of engineering, Defense University, volume 2 issue 2. PP 15-18.
- Lokesha, M., Manik Chandra Majumder, Ramachandran, K.P. and Khalid Fathi Abdul Raheem (2011) Fault diagnosis in gears using wavelet envelop power spectrum. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, 3 (8), pp. 156-167.
- Praneeth Chandran, Lokesha, M., Majumder, M.C. and Khalid Fathi Abdul Raheem (2012) Gear fault diagnosis using Laplace wavelet kurtosis and wavelet statistical parameters. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 3 (9), pp. 1-8.
- Lokesha, M., Manik Chandra Majumder, Ramachandran, K.P. and Khalid Fathi Abdul Raheem (2012) Fault diagnosis in gears using Laplace wavelet kurtosis. Proceedings of International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management Studies, (ICCOMIM – 2012), pp. 170-174.
- Praneeth Chandran, Nabeel Ahmed, Lokesha, M. and Khalid Fathi Abdul Raheem (2012) Application of wavelet analysis and ANN for fault diagnosis of gears. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Production Energy and Reliability (ICPER 2012), paper number 1569602551, Universiti of Teknologi, PETRONAS, Malaysia, ISBN-978-983-2271-82-6.
- Praneeth Chandran, Lokesha, M., Majumder, M.C. and Ramachandran, K.P. (2013) Laplace and Morlet wavelet analysis for gear fault diagnosis: A comparative study. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 31-35.
- Lokesha, M., Manik Chandra Majumder, Ramachandran, K.P. and Khalid Fathi Abdul Raheem (2013) Wavelet enveloped power spectrum and optimal filtering for fault diagnosis in gear. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, 2 (7), pp. 656-664.
- Lokesha, M., Manik Chandra Majumder, Ramachandran, K.P. and Khalid Fathi Abdul Raheem (2013) Fault detection and diagnosis in gears using wavelet enveloped power spectrum and ANN. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 9 (2), pp. 146-158.
- Lokesha,M. C. Majumder and K. P. Ramachandran(2015) Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Gears Using Wavelet Analysis Techniques and Comparison on their Diagnostic Capability. 6th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2015), 6th 7th March 2015, Melaka Malaysia.
- Priya Priya s. Nandral, M (2015)Security Integrated System Using 3 DOF Robotic Lamps Along With SMS Alert International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp 378-382
- Neelakantha V. Londe,T Jayaraju,CR Rajashekar, T K Chandrashekar,Lokesha M,V Ramesha (2015) Determination of Fracture Toughness in Tensile Fracture and Fatigue Fracture of Steels, International Conference on Aeronautical, Robotics and Manufacturing Engineering (ARME’2015) Bangkok (Thailand)
- Lokesha, M. C. Majumder, and K. P. Ramachandran (2015) Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Gears Using Wavelet Analysis Techniques and Comparison on their Diagnostic Capability, , journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials,Volume: Manufacturing Science and Technology VI, Trans Tech publications Inc, page ISBN 978-3-03835-543-4 pp587-591
- Abdulrahman Abdulshakoor Al Bulushi,R. Rameshkumar and M. Lokesha (2015) Fault Diagnosis in Belts using Time and Frequency based Signal Processing Techniques, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Sciences And Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 11, November 2015 page 12-20.
- Lestin Jills Joseph , M (2016) Arduino based real time driver drowsiness detection and mobile alert system using Bluetooth, International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 5 Issue 09 September 2016 Page No.18106-18111
- Santosh, M.Lokesha and L.H.Manjunatha (2017) A Review on Automatic Fault Detection and Diagnosis in a Single Point Cutting Tool Using Wavelet Analysis, International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering, Vol.3, Special Issue 1 Aug – 2017 page 230-234
- Sujesh Kumar, M Lokesha, Kiran Kumar and Srinivas K R (2018) Vibration based Fault Diagnosis Techniques for Rotating Mechanical Component: Review Paper, IConMMEE 2018 IOP Publishing IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 012109 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/376/1/012109
- Kiran Kumar M V, M Lokesha, Sujesh Kumar and Ajith Kumar (2018) Review on Condition Monitoring of Bearings using vibration analysis techniques, IConMMEE 2018 IOP Publishing IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 012110 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/376/1/012110
- Santosh , Manjunath L H , Lokesha M (2018) A review: Mechanical Properties of HSS Steel by deep Cryo-Treatment, IConMMEE 2018 IOP Publishing IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 012098 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/376/1/012098
- Sujesh Kumar , Lokesha, Akshatha G K , Balaji K N , N Raghavendra , Uma Shankar (2018) Fault Diagnosis in Belt Drive Transmission using Wavelet Spectrum, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 7, Special Issue 7
- Vinaykumar Manjunath Naik, Ramesh K M , Sathyanarayana, M Lokesha (2018) Design of Effective Hydraulic Braking System for Formula Motorsport Car, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 012101 doi:10.1088/1757–899X/376/1/012101
- Ramesh K M,Vinaykumar Manjunath Naik ,Sathyanarayana ,M Lokesha,(2018) Design of efficient powertrain system for a motorsports race car using a bike engine, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 376 (2018) 012102 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/376/1/012102
- Santosh, Mohammed Riyaz Ahmed, Manjunatha L. H, M, Ajay Kumar. B. S & Praveen Digge(2018) The performance optimization of deep cryogenically treated M2 HSS tool in turning of C45 steel for hardness and MRR, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD) ISSN (P): 2249-6890; ISSN (E): 2249-8001 Vol. 8, Special Issue 6, Oct 2018, 903-910.
- Santosh, Mohammed Riyaz Ahmed, Manjunatha L. H, M (2018) FUZZY LOGIC AND REGRESSION MODELLING OF MACHINING PARAMETERS IN TURNING USING CRYO-TREATED M2 HSS TOOL, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 9, Issue 10, October 2018, pp. 200–210, Article ID: IJMET_09_10_019
- Santosh, Mohammed Riyaz, Lokesha, Manjunatha L H. “Investigation of Machinability Characteristics on C45 steel with Cryogenically Treated HSS Tool for Cutting force and temperature using Statistical Technique”. IJMMT Vol. X, No. 2/2018
- Santosh, Mohammed Riyaz, Lokesha, Manjunatha L H. “Investigating the Impact of Deep Cryogenic Treatment on Surface Roughness and Cutting Force in Turning C45 Steel” Elsevier Materials today: Proceedings, IConAMMA 2018.
- Santosh, Mohammed Riyaz, Manjunatha L. H, Lokesha. “Investigation of Machinability Characteristics on C45 Steel Alloy while Turning with Untreated and Cryotreated M2 HSS Cutting Tools”.ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Vol. 14, No. 1, January 2019.
- Santosh, Mohammed Riyaz, Lokesha, Manjunatha L. H. “Application Potential of Fuzzy and Regression in Optimization of MRR and Surface Roughness during Machining of C45 Steel”. Periodica Polytechnica Mechanical Engineering, 2019.
- SANTOSH KUMAR, Mohammed Riyaz Ahmed, Lokesha M and Manjunath lh ” Investigation of Machinability Characteristics on C45 Steel with Cryogenically Treated M2 HSS Tool using Statistical Technique” International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (IJSMDO), 2019.