Dr. Raghavendra Sagar
M. Sc (Materials Science), PhD
6 Year (Teaching), 4 Year (Research)
Area of Interest
- Fabrication of nano ceramics for electrical and electronic applications
- Development of Protective coatings
- Fabrication and characterization of CZTS
- CZTSe and Silicon based solar cells
- Energy storage Materials
- Member of IAAM-International Association of Advanced Materials, Sweden (Membership No. 836301914258)
- Member of Institute of Natural Science and Advanced Technology (Membership No. RM002300)
- Increasing the silicon solar cell efficiency with transition metal oxide nano-thin films as anti-reflection coatings,Raghavendra Sagar and Asha Rao, Materials Research Express, 2020, 7016433. IF 1.47
- Surface modification of silicon solar cell using TiO2 and Ta2O5: fabrication and characterization, Raghavendra Sagar and Asha Rao, Applied Physics A, 2019, 125(859) 1-8. IF 1.8
- Influence of frequency on dielectric and electrical behavior of ZnMn2O4, Nayana Acharya and Raghavendra Sagar, Materials Today Proceeding 2019,46,38-45 IF:0.4
- Effect of Gadolinium on the dielectric and pyroelectric Behavior of Ba(Zr52Ti0.48)O3 Ceramics, Raghavendra Sagar and R L Raibagkar, Ferroelectric Letters Section 2019, 46 (4-6), 99-106. IF: 0.6
- Influence Of A-site Substitution on Dielectric and Impedance Behavior of Mn3O4Spinels, Nayana Acharya and Raghavendra Sagar, Ferroelectric Letters, 2019, 45 (4-6), 94-98. IF: 0.6
- Microstructure and transport properties of multiwall carbon nanotubes reinforced barium zirconium titanate ceramics, Raghavendra Sagar and R L Raibagkar, Bulletin of Materials Science, 42(2019)159 IF: 1.0
- Influence of temperature of frequency dependent electrical behavior of FeMn2O4, Nayana Acharya and Raghavendra Sagar, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1172 (2019) 012020
- Structural and electrical studies of nanocrystalline Mn3O4. Raghavendra Sagar, Ferroelectric Letters, 45 (2018) 94-98. IF 0.6
- Spectral and electrical studies of MnS modified KCl single crystal grown by slow evaporation technique, Chitrakshi, Aashisha Roy, Raghavendra Sagar, Journal of Advanced Physics,, 6 (2016) 1-4.
- Structure, spectral, electrical, and second harmonic generation studies of Fe3+ doped MnS single crystals, Chitrakshi, Aashisha Roy, Raghavendra Sagar, Cogent Chemistry(2016), 2: 1269599
- Temperature dependent impedance behavior of(Ba6Sr0.4)(Zr0.65Ti0.35)O3, C M Tawade, Nagbasavanna Sharanappa, Shivanand Madolappa, Raghavendra Sagar, R L RaibagkarAIP Conference Proceedings 1536 (2013) 563-564
- PTCR-NTCR composite behavior of bismuth titanate ceramics, Nagbasavanna Sharanappa, Shivanad Madolappa, Raghavendra Sagar, R L Raibagkar, AIP Conference Proceedings 1536 (1), 561-562
- Synthesis, structure and electrical studies of praseodymium doped barium zirconium titanate, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa, Nagbasavanna Sharanappa, and R L Raibagkar, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 140, (2013) 119-125. IF:2.2
- Complex impedance and modulus studies of cerium doped barium zirconium titanate solid solution, Raghavendra Sagar, and R. L. Raibagkar, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 549 (2013) 206–212. . IF:2.5
- Synthesis, structural, thermal and electrical behavior of La-doped Bismuth titanate ceramics, Nagbasavanna Sharanappa, Shivanand Madolappa, Raghavendra Sagar, L. Raibagkar, Ferroelectric Letters 39 (2012) 81-87. IF:0.6
- Investigation on microstructure and dielectric behavior of (Ba999-xGd0.001Crx)TiO3, Shivanand Madolappa, Raghavendra Sagar, R L Raibagkar, Bulletin of Materials Science, 36 (2012) 601-606. IF:1.2
- Electrical properties and microwave dielectric behavior of holmium substituted barium zirconium titanate ceramics,Raghavendra Sagar, Praveen Hudge, Shivanand Madolappa, A. C. Kumbharkhane and R L Raibagkar, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 537 (2012) 197-202. IF:2.5
- PTCR and thermoelectric properties of isovalent co-doped BaTiO3 ShivanandMadolappa, Raghavendra Sagar, Nagbasavanna Sharanappa, R L Raibagkar, Ferroelectric Letters 39 (2012) 20-24. IF:0.6
- Electrical, dielectric and pyroelectric behavior of Neodymium substituted barium zirconium titanate, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa and R. L. Raibagkar, Solid State Sciences 14 (2012) 211-215. IF:1.9
- NTCR behavior of Sm-substituted barium zirconium titanate nanocrystalline solid solution, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa and R. L. Raibagkar, Solid State Communications 151 (2011) 1949–1952. IF:1.5
- Diffuse phase transition and pyroelectric behavior of cerium doped Ba(Zr52Ti0.48)O3, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa and R. L. Raibagkar, Ferroelectrics Letters, 38 (2011) 128–133. IF:0.6
- Surface morphology and dielectric behavior of Gd-Doped Ba(Zr52Ti0.48)O3 nanocrystalline ceramics, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa and R. L. Raibagkar, Transaction of Indian Ceramic Society, 70  (2011) 71-77.IF:0.5
- Synthesis and structural parameters of (Ba6Sr0.4)(Zr1-xTix)O3 (x=0.4 and 0.5) nanoceramics, Chandrashekhar M Tawde, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa and R. L. Raibagkar, WorldJournal of Science and Technology, 1 (2011) 12-14.
- Dielectric and impedance studies of Ce-doped Ba(Zr52Ti0.48)O3, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa, and R L Raibagkar, Integrated Ferroelectrics, 130 (2011) 21-26. IF:0.4
- Surface morphology and dielectric studies of Zr4+-rich barium titanate, Raghavendra Sagar, Shivanand Madolappa, R L Raibagkar, American Institutes of Physics Conference Proceeding, 1349 (2011) 645-646.
- Synthesis, structure and electrical investigation of Gd- and Cr-doped BaTiO3nano particle ceramics. Shivanand Madolappa, Raghavendra Sagar and R. L. Raibagkar, Ferroelectrics, 413 (2011) 37-45. IF:0.4
- Structural and transport properties of Ba1-2xGd2x(Zr52Ti0.48)O3 nanocrystals, Raghavendra Sagar, ShivanandMadolappa, and R L Raibagkar, Bionano Frontier,Spl. Issue (2010) 221-225. IF:0.5
- Attended the conference on “Advancements in Nanoscience for Different Technologies” held at Shri Krishna Mahavidyalaya, Gunjoti, on 10th and 11th February 2010 and presented poster on Synthesis, Structural and Transport Properties of Ba1-2xGd2x(Zr52Ti0.48)O3 nanocrystals .
- Attend the “DAESSPS-2010” held at Manipal University, Manipal on 26th-30th December-2010 and presented poster on Surface morphology and dielectric studies of Zr4+-rich barium titanate.
- Attend the Conference “NANOSEC-2011” held at IISc Bangalore on 23rd and 24th of June-2011 and presented poster on Surface morphology and dielectric behavior of Gd-doped Ba(Zr52Ti0.48)O3 nanocrystalline ceramics.
- Attend the National Seminar on “Novel Polymers, Nano Science and Green Chemistry” held at Dept. of Chemistry, Kakatiya University, Warangal and presented poster on Gas sensing characteristic of bio-functionalized gold and silver nano particles.
- Attended Bangalore Nano-2019 held at Bangalore on 7th and 8th Dec-2018 and presented paper on “Transparent conductors”
A study on enhancement of efficiency of solar cells by various modification Techniques/ Synthesis and characterization of NLO materials ( 60 Lakhs) by Vision Group of Science and Technology, Govt. of Karnataka
Fabrication of Graphene/Bio-waste based hybrid system for flexible and high performance supercapacitors ( 2Lakhs) by VTU Belagavi