Mr. Ashwin Kumar M.
BE- Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
Areas of Interest
- Network security
- Compiler Design
ISTE No.LM 117732.
- Compiler Design
- Embedded Computing System
- Information Network Security
- Advanced Algorithms
- Logic Design
- Electronic circuits
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
Conference / Journal Publications
- Subhashini.P,Ashwin Kumar M,, “A survey on secure communication between wireless devices in Disruption Tolerant Military Networks”, Computer Communications and Networks, Coorg Institute Of Technology,Published in, International conferencei3CN, 2015, May 8th 2015.
- Subhashini.P,Ashwin Kumar M, “Mechanism for secure fault tolerant data access in Disruption-Tolerant Networks”, published in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), April 2015, Volume 4, Issue 4.
- Arathi G, Ashwin Kumar M , “Enhanced Remote Health Monitoring System with Secure and Privacy Preserving Authentication Services”, published in International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER), March 2015, Volume 6,Issue 3.
- DayanandBhovi, Ashwin Kumar M , “Improving the service Recommendation Method on MapReduce by User Preferences and Reviews”, published inInternational Journal of Resent Research in Mathematics, Computer Science & Information Technology, ISSN 2350-1022, Vol 1, Issue 2, March 2015.
- PremaJain,Ashwin Kumar M, “Ensuring security in cloud with Multi level IDS and log management system”, Published in3rd International Conference on Engineering and Technology-ICET,2014 ,Bangalore,11th May 2014.
- Syed Arshad,Ashwin Kumar M, “Android Application Analysis using Reverse Engg Techniques & Taint -aware Slicing”,Published inInternational Conference on Information and Communication Technologies,2014,PESITM, Shivamogga,ISBN:978- 81-926416-1-4,5th May, 2014.
- Prema Jain, Ashwin Kumar M , “Integrating Multi-Level Intrusion Detection System into an open source cloud environment”,Published in International Conference on advances in Engineering,Technology & Science-2014, Kerala, 26th-27th, April 2014.