Mr. Aveen K P
- Control Engineering
- Material Science
- Operation Research
- Metal Casting & Welding
- Computer Aided Machine drawing
Area of Research Interest
- Rapid Prototyping
- Second International Conference on Polymer Composites- 2018 on December 15-16, 2018.
- International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing, Materials & Energy Engineering (ICon MMEE) on 2nd and 3rd March 2018.
- K. P. Aveen, Vishwanath Bhajantri, Rueben D’Souza, Neelakantha V. Londe, and Sudhakar Jambagi “Experimental analysis on effect of various fillers on mechanical properties of glass fiber reinforced polymer composites” AIP Conference Proceedings, 020044, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5085615
- Aveen K P, Vishwanath Bhajathari F and Sudhakar C Jambagi “3D Printing & Mechanical Characteristion of Polylactic Acid and Bronze Filled Polylactic Acid Components” IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.376, 2018. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/376/1/012042
- Rajesh Mathivanan N, Raghupathy V.P. and Aveen K. P “Flexural Properties of Polylactic Acid Components Fabricated using 3D Printing Technique” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol.10, 2015.
National Journals & Conferences
- Participated in “National Tribology Conference” (NTC-2014) held between 15th– 17th December 2014 at Dept of Mechanical, PES Institute of technology, Bangalore.