Mr. Ramalingam H M
B.E. -Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech- Digital Communication and Network Engineering
Pursuing Ph.D – Cloud and Wireless Sensor Networks
9 Years(Teaching) + 1 Years(Industry)
Area of Interest
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Cloud computing, IoT
- ISTE – LM 117767
- IAENG – 190993
- Digital Signal Processing
- Principles of Communication System
- Digital Communication
- Computer Communication Networks
- Wireless Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Basic Electronics
- Multi Media Communication
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
- Attended Two Day National Open Workshop on “Getting Aligned to the Publishing Process”- Author Workshop at Elsevier, on Friday 25 September, 2020.
- Attended AICTE Sponsored Online Short Term Training Program on “Mathematical foundations of Machine Learning (Linear Algebra & Probability Basis)” organized by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte-574110, Karnataka, India during 07th to 13th August 2020.
- Attended Three days FDP on Deep learning with data science and machine learning from 13-15 July 2020.
- Attended STTP on “Sensor, IoT & Machine Learning” from 1st June 2020 to 5th June 2020 conducted by, K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, Mumbai.
- Attended “Online National Conference on Quality in Teaching Learning and Evaluation: A need for Academic excellence” conducted by St.Aloysius College, Jabalpur, M.P on 29th and 30th May 2020.
- Participated in “India Technology week @Home” organized by Electronics for you from 13th to 15th May 2020.
- Attended 5 days “Ui Path Educator Workshop” from 3rd to 7th June 2019 at SRM University Chennai.
- Participated in 2days Intellectual Property(IPR) Rights Workshop on 21st and 22nd February 2019 at SEC, Vamanjoor.
- Attended “Energy optimization in Data centers” on 5th February 2019 at IIT-Madras.
- Attended 3 days workshop on “Writing Research Proposal, IPR and Patenting” from 31st July 2nd August 2017. In ACS College of Engineering. Bengaluru.
- Attended TEQIP II Sponsored STTP on “ Recent Advances in MEMS Based virtual Instrumentation & Application (MBVIA’16)” organized by Pondichery Engineering college from 27th June to 2nd July 2016.
- Attended three days “Workshop on Research methodologies and Latex” at MITE, Moodabidri. from 19th -21st july 2016.
- Attended FDP on “Industrial digital design with verilog HDL” organized by department of ECE, AIET Mijar during 29th & 30th December-2014.
- Participated in a 3-days workshop On “Signals & systems Using Matlab & Simulink” organized by Department from 30th April to 2nd May 2013 at MITE-moodabidri.
Conference / Journal Publications
- Ramalingam H. M, NAGESH H R, PALLIKONDA RAJASEKARAN M. (2020). Experimental Study of High Performance Computing in Three Tier Architecture for E-Health Care Application . International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(7), 11078-11085.
- Akshay P N, Nisarga Kalagi, Deeksha Shetty, Ramalingam H. M. EMAIL CLIENT AUTOMATION WITH RPA. JCR. 2020; 7(19): 787-795. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.19.95.
- Ramalingam H. M., Nagesh H. R., M. Pallikonda Rajasekaran (2020). Review on bio-signal processing software packages. International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology, 6(5)
- Ramalingam H. M., M. Pallikonda Rajasekaran, Nagesh H. R.,”WBAN Implementation in a Parallel Processing Environment for E-Healthcare Applications”, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking Vol. 13, No. 4, (2020), pp.4963–4969
- Sachinkumar H Pujar, Ramalingam H. M “Scaled Hybrid permutation network for multicore system” , International Journal of Combined Research & Development (IJCRD) , eISSN:2321-225X; pISSN:2321-2241 Volume: 2; Issue: 6; June -2014.
- Mallikarjun Biradar, Ramalingam H. M, “LEACH and DD LEACH Simulation Comparison in OMNET++ Environment” , International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research( IJEER), ISSN 2348-6988(online). Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp:(487-490), April-June 2015.
- Ramalingam H. M, Dr. Nagesh H R, “An IoT based smart Grocery Alerting System” Global Conference on Advanced Smart & Sustainable Technology in Engineering (GCASSTE-2020)on 30-31 January 2020.
- Perumal B., Pallikonda Rajasekaran M., and Ramalingam H. M “WSN Integrated Cloud for Automated telemedicine (ATM) Based E-Healthcare Applications” International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology (ICBBT 2012), Singapore, 26th – 28th Feb, 2012.
- Ramalingam H. M, Pallinkonda Rajasekaran M, “Three tier sensor grid architecture for e-health care application in cloud environment”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Communication, Mechanical and Computing (EECCMC). 28th & 29th January 2018.
- Ramalingam H. M, Perumal B, “Wireless Sensor Grid Architecture for e-health care application in cloud environment”, Proceedings of the National Conference on VLSI, Embedded and Communication systems (NCVEC 2012) January-2012
- Ramalingam H. M, “Survey on Energy Efficient Routing Simulation in WSN” on All India Conference on “Emerging Engineers and Building up Technical Innovation in Modern Era in The Institution of Engineers (India). On September 15th 16th, 2014