Mr. Ranjith H D
B.E.- Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech- Digital Electronics and Communication
Area of Interest
Wireless Communication, Embedded system, Digital Signal Processing
- Life Member of ISTE: LM 117766
- IEEE Member # 92109467
- International Association Of Engineers (IAENG) :262580
- Network Analysis
- Wireless Cellular and LTE 4G Broadband
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Control System, Wireless Communication,
- Linear Integrated circuits and Applications
- operating system, Basic Electrical Engineering
- Embedded System Design
- VLSI Design
- Advanced VLSI Design
- Real Time Systems
- Network Security and Analog Mixed Mode VLSI Design
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
- Participated in the three days’ International Web Symposium on Technology and Management conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University in collaboration with Aspire For Her Fondation from 16/12/2020 to 18/12/2020.
- Attended National IP Literacy week Organized under KAPILA: Kalam Program for IP Literacy and Awareness by AICTE-MIC- IIC Innovation cell of Ministry of Education AICTE-MIC- IIC during 15th to 23rd of october 2020.
- Participated in the three days’ workshop in Next Generation Electronic Syatems: Heterogeneous Integration, Thermal and Power Management, Related Machine Learning Conducted by Binghamton University, IIT Madras and IIT Ropar on 6th, 7th and 8th Octobar 2020.
- Participated in the AICTE Recognized AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Sustainability Engineering” from 7-9-2020 to 11-9-2020 at Mangalore Institute Of Technology And Engineering.
- Participated in the AICTE Recognized AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications in Biomedical Engineering” from 21-9-2020 to 25-9-2020 at University BDT College of Engineering.
- Participated in One day National Level workshop on “How to plan Research” on 3-10-2020 organized by Research and Development cell of G H Raisoni University Amaravathi.
- Successfully completed “Wireless Communications for Everybody” an online six week course authorized by School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering & Integrated Technology Yonsei University and offered through Coursera on 7th March 2020.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Operations Management: Developing new perspective in the era of AI/ML” organized by Meerut Institute of Technology, Meerut from 30th May to 4th June, 2020.
- Participated in Webinar on “NANOCARBON MOLECULES”, Organized by the Department of Physics, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Institute of Engineering and Technology (PKIET) on 04th July 2020.
- Participated in the AICTE Recognized Faculty Development Programme on Environment and Sustainable Development Conducted by Rural Development Department from 20-04-20 to 24-04-20 (One Week) at NITTTR, Chandigarh under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Participated in the AICTE Recognized Faculty Development Programme on Linux Applications in Engineering Education from 27-04-20 to 01-05-20 (One Week) Organized by Computer Science and Engineering Department at NITTTR, Chandigarh under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Successfully completed “Initiating and Planning Projects” an online course authorized by University of California, Irvine and offered through Coursera on 18th April 2020.
- Successfully completed self-paced training course MATLAB Onramp on 18th april 2020.
- Participated in the VTU Sponsored Five day FDP on “3D PRINTING” Under TEQIP 1.3 held from 8th to 12th July 2019 at A.J Institute of Engineering and Technology Mangaluru.
- Participated in TEDxMITE conducted by Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering , Moodabidri on 23rd February 2019.
- Participated Two week Faculty development programme on “Entrepreneurship for Academicians” at SDMIT Ujire from 7th to 19th January 2019 conducted by National science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) ,Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt.of India, Newdelhi, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of india (EDI), Ahmedabad.
- Completed AICTE Approved FDP by IIT Bombay on ” ET702x: Designing Learner-Centric MOOC” from 02 August 2018 to 06 September 2018.
- Attended 2 days FDP on “Pedagogy in Outcome Based Education” Conducted by Department of Mechanical at MITE, Moodabidri on 20th and 21st July 2018.
- Completed AICTE Approved FDP by IIT Bombay on “Mentoring Educators in Educational Technology (FDP301x)” from 17 May to 27 June 2018.
- Completed AICTE Approved FDP by IIT Bombay on “Pedagogy for online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process” (FDP201x) from 14th september to 12 th October 2017.
- Completed AICTE Approved FDP by IIT Bombay on “Foundation Program in ICT for Education” (FDP101x) from August 3rd to september 7th, 2017.
- Participated In Anna University supported Faculty Development Programme On “Principles of Digital Signal Processing “held at KPR Institute of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore during 13-19 june 2016.
Australian Patents Grant
Title: NLP-ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BASED AUTOMATIC DETECTION OF INFECTION RATE OF PANDEMIC DISEASES (COVID-19) with IP Australian batch reference SPBI-0002368629, Application No:2020102643, Customer No: HCW6883353728, Patent No: 2020102643, Grant Date: 11/11/2020.
Conference / Journal Publications
- Published Paper Titled “An Efficient Kannada Language Based Agricultural Helpline System for Agriculturist Using IoT” in International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing Vol. 13, No. 2, (2020), pp. 1077 – 1081, ISSN: 2005-4262.
- Published Paper Titled “Tactile Braillie Display using Relay Switch” in Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No. 7, (2020), pp. 106086-10609 ISSN: 2005-4238.
- Published Paper Titled “Anti-Theft Control system”, in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181RTESIT – 2019 Conference Proceedings.
- Mr. Ranjith H D, “FPGA Implementation of Parallel Transformative Approach in AES Algorithm”. In: Fong S., Akashe S., Mahalle P. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 40. pp 333-340. Springer-2019, Singapore.
- Mr. Ranjith H D “90nm Node 1T Embedded Flash Memory with Pre – Charge NMOS Transistor” ICTCS ’16, March 04-05, 2016, Udaipur, India © 2016 ACM. ISBN 978-1-4503-3962-9/16/03.
- Mr. Ranjith H D “Security Enhancement On LEACH Protocol From HELLO Flood Attack in WSN Using LDK Scheme” in IJIRSET Volume 4, Issue3, May 2015 Edition (ISSN 2347-6710).
National Conference Proceedings
- Mr. Ranjith H D, “Anti-Theft Control system”, in the National level conference on Recent Trends in Electrical science and Information Technology-2019, YIT Moodabidri.
International Conference Proceedings
- Presented Paper titled “Tactile Braillie Display using Relay Switch” in the Global Conference on Advanced Smart & Sustainable Technologies in Engineering held at MITE, Moodabidri, India on January 30th & 31st, 2020 and Secured Best Paper award.
- Mr. Ranjith H D, “Enhancement of Security and Intrusion Detection on LEACH Protocol in WSN” in International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks –i3CN organized by Coorg Institute of Technology, South Kodagu on May 2015.
- Project Title“Detection of speed Breaker and Accident Avoidance “for the academic year 2019-20 got selected for KSCST (Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology) Grant.
- Project Title“Conversion Of Atmospheric Air To Source Of Energy Water” for the academic year 2017-18 got selected for KSCST (Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology) Grant and also for State level exhibition at Bapujii Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhavanagere on 10th and 11th August 2018.
- Project titled “IOT Based Automatic Waste Management System” for the academic year 2015-16 got selected for KSCST (Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology) Grant and also for State level exhibition at Bijapur.
- Project Title “Tactile Braille Display Using Relay Switch” for the academic year 2014-15 got selected for KSCST (Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology) Grant and also for State level exhibition at sahyadri engineering college, Mangalore on 21st and 22nd August 2015.