Mr. Sunil Kumar S.
BE – Computer Science and Engineering
M.Tech – Software Engineering
Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering (Wireless Sensor Networks)
10 Years 6 Months
Area of Interest
- Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Computer Network
- Storage Area Network
- Information Network Security
- Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- File Structures
- 8086 Microprocessor
- Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- C++ Programming
- C# Programming
- Advanced DBMS
- Unix System Programming
- System Simulation & Modelling
- Sunil Kumar S., Aithal G., Venkatramana Bhat P. (2021) Design, Calibration, and Experimental Study of Low-Cost Resistivity-Based Soil Moisture Sensor for Detecting Moisture at Different Depths of a Soil. In: Chiplunkar N., Fukao T. (eds) International Conference on Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering (AIDE2019), NMAMIT, Nitte, published in book series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”, vol 1133. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3514-7_104.
- Sunil Kumar S, Nagesh H.R, “WSN based Soil Moisture Stress Monitoring and identifying its association on Other Parameters on plants growth using hadoop Framework,” International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.4, Issue.7, pp.51-54, 2016.
- S. G. Kanbargi and Sunil Kumar S, “Cache utilization for enhancing analyzation of Big-Data & increasing the performance of Hadoop,” 2015 International Conference on Trends in Automation, Communications and Computing Technology (I-TACT-15), Bangalore, India, 2015, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/ITACT.2015.7492645.
- Sunil Kumar S, Sanjeev G Kanabargi, “Challenges for HDFS to Read and Write Using Different Technologies”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/search_index_results_paperid.php?id=SUB154956, Volume 4 Issue 5, May 2015, 2837 – 2842
- S. Pai, Y. Sharma, S. Kumar, R. M. Pai and S. Singh, “Formal Verification of OAuth 2.0 Using Alloy Framework,” 2011 International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, Katra, India, 2011, pp. 655-659, doi: 10.1109/CSNT.2011.141.
- Kumar, Sunil S., Shyam S. Karanth, K. C. Akshay, Ananth Prabhu, and Bharathraj M. Kumar. “Improved aprori algorithm based on bottom up approach using probability and matrix.” International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI) 9, no. 2 (2012): 242.
- Kumar, Sunil S., Santhosha Rao, and Shivaray Pai. “Moving Object Detection using Frame Interleaving and Clustering based Compression.” International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications 3, no. 4 (2012): 1583-1586.
Title : Technology Aided Agriculture Optimization
Funding Agency : VGST
Funding Amount : 40 Lakh
Role : Co-Investigator