Ms. Sumalatha U.
BE – Computer Science and Engineering
M.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
Areas of Interest
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- C Programming for Problem Solving
- Dot Net Framework for Application Development
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Software Testing
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Application Development using Python.
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
Conference / Journal Publications
- Sumalatha U, “Metadata Analysis for User and Video Game Purchases” Solid State Technology, Volume 63, Issue-1s, ISBN-0038-111X, Publication year-2020.
- Sumalatha U,Prof.Seema, “Analysis of an Improved Apriori Algorithm for Association Rule Mining” in the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No. 44 (2015)
- Sumalatha U, Prof.Seema, “Analysis of an Improved Apriori Algorithm for Association Rule Mining” Conference NCRSEM-15 held at PES Institute of Technology& Management, Shivamogga, August 2015.