Mrs. Vidya Dudhanikar
B.E-Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech-VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
4 Years (Teaching)
Area of Interest
- Digital Signal Processing
- Fundamentals of HDL
- Multimedia Communication
- Basic Electronics
- Microwaves and RADAR
Workshops / FDPs / SDPs / STTPs Attended/Conducted
- FDP on “New Model Curriculum for First year BE/BTECH-CBCS Detailed syllabus(2018-19) as per Outcome Based Education format including course outcomes and Bloom’s Taxonomy”, organised by VTU Belagavi at Sahyadri College of Engineering and MGT, Mangalore on May 2018.
- FDP on “Psycho-Pedagogy of Classroom” at SIT Mangalore on December 2017.
- Workshop on “CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design”, conducted by IIT Kharagpur at SIT Mangalore from 30th January to 4th February 2017.
- Workshop on “Storage Area Network (SAN) Configuration and Management” organized by Data Lifecycle company at SIT Mangalore on 9th and 10th July 2015.
- Workshop on “Control Systems” organised by IIT Kharagpur at SIT Mangalore from 2nd to 12th December 2014.
- Workshop on “The Power of FPGA and ASIC Design with Mentor Graphics Tools”, organized by Department of ECE, KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum on 10th and 11th March 2014.
- ATAL online FDP on “Photonics” at National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, from 1st to 5th January 2021.
- Vidya K M and Flevita Janice Pinto, “Railway Track Inspection using Arduino and Image Processing” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 11, November 2018 with impact factor 7.194.
- Vidya K M and Flevita Janice Pinto, “Solar Powered Logging Detection Using Mobile phones” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2016 with impact factor 6.577
- Vidya K M, “Technical Review of Graph Cut Based Image Thresholding”, National Conference on Advanced Communication, VLSI Design and Signal Processing (NCCVS 13) organized by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering held at K S School of Engineering and Management on April 2013.