Ms. Anusha Jain
B.E – Civil Engineering
M.Tech – Marine Structures
Area of Interest
- Soft Computing techniques
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
Member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Elements of Civil Engineering and Mechanics
- Basic Geotechnical Engineering
- Applied Geotechnical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Highway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering Laboratory
- Anusha Jain and Subba Rao (2018). “Performance Analysis of Coastal vegetation on Wave Transmission using Soft Computing Techniques” The 8th International Engineering Symposium & Spring Internship Program (IES & SIP 2019) at Kumamoto University, Japan during March 12-19, 2019.
- Anusha Jain and Subba Rao (2019) “Application of soft computing techniques for prediction of wave transmission characteristics of coastal vegetation”, presented at HYDRO 2019- International Conference (Hydraulics, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering) Organized by Department of Civil Engineering University College Of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Anusha Jain and Subba Rao (2018), “Application of Artificial Neural Network technique for Performance Analysis of Coastal Vegetation on Wave Attenuation”, Presented at Next Frontiers in Civil Engineering – Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure, NFiCE 2018 at IIT BOMBAY.
- Anusha Jain and Subba Rao (2018), “Application of Soft Computing Techniques in Breakwater-A Review”, Presented at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Engineering, NCETSE-2018, SMVITM, Bantakal, Udupi.
- Anusha Jain, Subba Rao and N. Bhavani Shankar Rao (2018), “Experimental Investigation of Paver Block with a reinforcement layer”, Presented at 6th National Conference on Coastal Harbour and Ocean Engineering, INCHOE 2018, CWPRS Pune.
- Anusha Jain and Subba Rao (2018), “Application of Soft Computing Techniques in Breakwater-A Review”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 9, Issue 4, pp.78-82