Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering (MITE) Moodabidri has set yet another incredible milestone by securing top ranks in the 2019 B.E Examinations conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. Seven Students of different Engineering Streams has secured Ranks in the recently announced University Ranks by the VTU.
Ms. Sanmathi Shrikant Patil secured the 1st Rank in B.E (Mechanical Engineering), Ms. Mamatha C secured the 2nd Rank in Mechatronics Engineering, Ms. Sharanya Arvind Bhadrapur secured the 3rd Rank in Mechatronics Engineering and Mr. Stalin Darshan Bangera secured the 8th Rank in Mechatronics Engineering. Mr. Sagar Padival K secured the 4th Rank in Civil Engineering, and Mr. Vishnu Chandroth secured the 2nd Rank in Aeronautical Engineering and Ms. Shwetha S secured the 10th Rank in Aeronautical Engineering. MITE always strives to extensively impact student growth in academic, professional and personal aspects to get them ready to face the ever-competitive industrial environment.
Ms. Sanmathi Shrikant Patil, in addition to securing the First Rank in the Mechanical Engineering, has also scored the highest marks amongst all the rank holders. She has also bagged Eleven Gold medals.
– VTU Gold Medal & HIT Nidasoshi Medal, SKAM Gold Medal, Sri Leo Muthu Gold Medal, Jyothi Gold Medal, Murthy’s Medal of Excellence for securing First Rank in B.E Mechanical Engineering
– Gold Medal for Girl student securing highest marks in Mechanical Engineering
– Jain University Gold Medal for securing Highest Marks in Mechanical Engineering
– Squadron Leader SS Chaitanya Memorial Gold Medal for securing highest marks among all the rank holders in any branch
– Late Sri CSB Gold Medal & Suthur Mutt Gold Medal for securing highest marks in any branch of B.E Programs